Human anatomy and physiology is the foundation of any health science course, as well as the vital knowledge base on which health care and management concepts are hinged. Thus, this workbook and laboratory manual becomes an indispensable book for nurses and allied health majors in their study of the human body. Moreover, designed to help professors maximize learning in the laboratory setting, this volume presents easy-to-perform experiments and simple exercises that require minimal and readily available materials and equipment. Each chapter sums up concepts and provides a clinical focus for students to better understand human anatomy and physiology. There are also short tests that gauge skills and competencies learned.
Human Anatomy and Physiology Workbook and Laboratory Manual
- Product Code: 9789715845731
- Delivery: Metro Manila 3 to 5 days, Others 5 to 10 days Pandemic Delay in Delivery
- Availability: Limited Stocks
- Author: Howell Ho, Rosita Roldan-Gan, Vivian Verbo
- Publisher: C & E Publishing, Inc.
- Edition: 1
- Copyright: 2008
- Table of Contents